Standing and sitting up

Redshoes

Reaction score
People keep saying how Isaac acts older than he is, which is why we've started calling him baby, because I'm getting quite sad at all this older talk, he's still only a baby :( love my baby boy :hug: he absolutely loves standing up, and he can hold himself up (obviously we have our hands under his armpits for when he relaxes), and he can sit on our knee without a hand holding him up (again we always have our hand on at his back for when he slumps) - did your baby do these things at 11wks and before?

no willow didnt she just starting that now.

they grow up so fast now no matter how old dont they :cry: Willow is nearly 5 months and im like where has the time gone :think:.

Austin's always preferred standing since birth, I've always had older ladies telling me he'll get bow-legged if I let him stand up :roll: . He can sit if he's in the mood but lately he won't even sit in his bumbo, he arches his back & just wants to stand! He's been supporting his own weight since birth (for short periods at a time).

I know what you mean about growing up though, Austin's really responsive & I always have people saying he looks/acts older than he is. To be honest, I do it sometimes - I start getting frustrated if he keeps squealing, or pulling my hair, or he won't sit down, then I remember he's still only 4 months old, and that's SO little!

It's so hard because on the one hand I love it when he reaches his milestones - like rolling over etc, but on the other hand I want him to stay my little baby boy for ever. :hug:

oran os the same

was standing from about 4 weeks, stands all the time now. Even started walking when were holding his hands. He sits up as well but we have to be ready as he doesnt do it for long on his own!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back