So Ladies, do you have any names in mind?

Onlylove

Reaction score
Or a gender preferance? I would like a boy, and name him Isaiah. I want to put my grandfathers name for the middle name, so it would be isaiah Joseph Anythony. I've wanted to name my son that for so many years now..

Kind of funny. Yesterday me and my boyfriend were in Wal Mart, and we passed the pregnancy tests. I said, "Should we buy one?" He said, "No we'll just wait untill your period doesn't come, then we will buy one." I said, "Then what" He said, "Then we will panic, and after we're done freaking out we will be happy." Then I said, "Well, what if I don't panic." Him,"Don't worry babe I'll panic for you" LOL But i've been having minor cramps, and my boobs are a little sore, I'm expecting my period in 6 days. :mad:

awww love the name hun xxx it's nice to plan ahead and just "know" what you will call your children!

I've never really thought of names but had a dream last cycle that I gave natural birth to twins, one of each, and the names were Sophie and Ben. So I like them both now!

My psychic I go to told me she sees me all pink, no blue at all, and so I have a gut feeling my next will be a girl too (I already have a girl, Bobbi).

:hugs:

I have loads!!!! It one of my favourite pastimes while ttc! My oh thinks I'm bonkers! Catherine and Duncan are our middle name choices after family and I like Mia or Aylis for a girl and Struan or Kerr for a boy!

Got names for both Ella and Dee for middle name (after Gran) and George (after Granddad) William (after uncle) and Edward (his family name) so any boys we have will sound like kings lol!!

Babydust to all

Got names for both Ella and Dee for middle name (after Gran) and George (after Granddad) William (after uncle) and Edward (his family name) so any boys we have will sound like kings lol!!

Babydust to all

How funny, I have Ella for a girl (after my Nan) and William as a middle name for a boy (after my dad and grampy)!

I have a feeling once I actually am pregnant though, I will change my sons name a bunch of times. LOL 9 months of heavily thinking..

i have a girl name in mind i quite like its layla but i am also quite a big twilight fan and like renesme also ans isabella not quite sure for a boy altho i would like a boy but am not fussed hehe xx

My neighbours little girl is layla, cute as a button too! She is called lana and I always get their names mixed up lol

Bobbi was either going to be bobbi or robyn, my dad is called Robert so wanted a namesake for him regardless of age. If it was a boy it would have been bobby with a y, not an I like bobbi lol

I also like hollie, ellie, alana, or jack, Robert or kian for a boy x

sent from my snazzy HTC

i already have a kayleigh,jordan,jamie,jessica,bradley and my little princess maddison she is my youngest she is 6 and my little pooch mitzy she is 6 months old my house is quite full soon to be fuller lol xx

I like very unusual names. I always hope no one stole them but tbh Im not fussed cause I dont actually know any of you so..

For a boy
Jackson Derek Agnew

Girl
Kaila Angelic Agnew

Derek is after my daddy and angelic was my grans name as she is half polish :) its said like angeleec..

I also like carson for a boy and junior. I struggle with girls names though .. I like kasmin aswell but david isnt keen.

My friends have a mirren and a freya for girls and my nephew who was a big 2 yesterday is called logan :) xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

I have no idea what I'll actually want to name any babies I have, as I imagine I'll change my mind a thousand times. I do like Martha, Betty or Ollie for a girl and Noah, Ned or Isaac for a boy. I would also like Yossarian for a boy but a) I know it would be a bit too mean and b) there's literally no way the husband would go for it. Maybe as a middle name... I also like Pilot, but I think that would have to be a middle name too. Poor hypothetical children!

I already have a little boy called Thomas but if we had a girl I really love Isabella or Charlotte. For a boy, I really like Oscar.

We have one name for a boy which I think I would probably stick to and that's Olly Thomas (thomas after my late grandad). Now for a girl we have a few and can't agree I love darcy louise (louise after my mum) but OH hates it, he likes indie louise I don't. We both like libby louise, imogen louise and esme louise.

Xx

We're defo set on a girls name: Jessica Joyce (Jessie or JJ for short) Joyce is OH's Nan who died when Jack was 4 days old. She saw me every weekend while I carried him but never got to meet him :( He was her 1st Great Grandchild too.

For a boy at the moment it'll be Harry Colin but it's not 100%. Colin is OH's Dad and it's tradition that 1st boy has Daddy's name as a middle name so Jack is Jack Stephen and if no.2 is a bluey it'll be ???? Colin after OH's Dad. OH is Stephen Colin so they'll all have a name in common x

I have Ella Sophia already and no idea if we had another girl but always had our boys name planned as Ethan James x

I day dream about girls names I like all the time!!
I already have a little boy called Roman David, at the mo my fave girl name is Ivy Cerise !!
Keep dreaming ..... zzzzz

I love the name Hannah! I really like Ernestine!! my dh's name is Ernesto(Ernest) but he won't here of it :( I also like Prudence!!

Last edited:
We couldn't name our cat so God help us with a baby! :shock:

xxxxxxxxx

Scarlett Anne for a Girl

Stephen Robert for a boy ( stephen like his daddy i had no say in this hence my choice was scarlett )

I am toying with variations of Scarlett though like scarletta, scarlettina,scarlette ( so the end of it is like Lynette ) but i think Just Scarlett is best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back