So I'm thinking about taking a break from here for a while......

Tanya4beauty

Reaction score
Well the title says it all really, been finding it all a bit of an emotional struggle. Been ttc since Jan, seen many girlies come and go from ttc and I'm still here. I know it's still early days for me but seeing the bfps every time is getting to me ( don't get me wrong I am very very happy for the girls getting them).
It's just that i manage to get it out of my mind then I come on here and it makes it seem so raw again. I have a lovely life with my own business and a lovely hubby and family. I get to to go on lots of fab holidays but you know what? I'd give it all up for a baby!
I love this forum and you girls so much but I'm not sure it's doing me much good mentally.
Good luck to all of you, I hope you get you bfp really soon, I'm just not sure it's ever going to happen to me :(
:dust: :hugs: xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Oh hun I know how u must be feeling, how long have you been trying? Xx

It can be hard to come on here. Hope you do whats right for you! Xxx

awww sorry to hear your feeling down hun, maybe if you do take a break from hear it might take your mind off ttc a lil bit?

ive been concerntrating on loosing a few pounds recently, its stop me obsessing over tcc a lil bit and now im obsessing on loosing weight, 3 pounds down 6 to go :)

maybe you could do something like that to help take your mind off things.

hope you feel better soon and get your bfp :)

It will happen hun, know a few ladies that it has taken a good 18mths to 2 yrs. But maybe a break will be good. Im having a break too - just popped on here.
Im in same boat as you, apart from I have had two Mc's inbetween and I do have a 2yr old. But I know how stressful the nothing happening is.
So maybe put yourself full into something else and what will be will be, i dont think making it your focus works - well it didnt for me. My son came along when I was nonchalant.
Good luck, relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Keep your chin up, I have read it can take upto 2 years for some people who have no fertility problems but a high percentage happen by 1 year so don't give up hope. Wishing you lots of luck. xxx

Ah sorry you are feeling down!

You always have to do what is right for you!

Good luck to you too xx

Thanks everyone, didn't stay away for long lol!! I was a little drunk when I wrote this thread last night. I'm feeling a bit better today!
I've been ttc since Jan, so not long in the grand scheme of things! Just gets harder every month.
And well done on the weight loss babyg!! I followed weightwatchers a couple of years ago to lose 10lbs and have kept it off since. I'm always watching what eat and I go to the gym 3 times a week and have done for the last 6 years. I'm finally in a fairly happy place with how I look. I think there's always room for improvement tho!!!
I keep trying not to think about it but it seems impossible!!
Good luck to everyone. I may just try to not come on here quite so much, not sure I'd cope without you all! Xxxx

Good luck Tanya and just wanted to say I know exactly how you feel as been off the pill since feb and nothing is happening :( I feel the same like it will never happen and everyday I keep getting friends who are pg. I hope you get your bfp soon hun xx

Massive hugs Tanya, the TTC journey is hard and emotional no matter how long you've been TTC for. It's good to take breaks now and then and focus on other things. I'm also doing the weightloss thing and *trying* to do my house up - I've been trying to do that probably for as long as I've been trying for a baby! :rofl:

Don't write yourself off hun, keep positive although it is bloody hard sometimes. I've been here for about a year and seen loads of bfps and successful pregnancies turn into little blue and pink bundles, it's hard and I get really jealous but that's totally normal and understandable. You're not alone. :hugs:

You've got loads of support on here if you need it. :love:

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back