Taking a break from Forum

skairdykat

Reaction score
I think coming here all the time talking about TTC is doing more harm than good and making it impossible to relax. So I've decided to stay away for a while, put TTC to the back of my mind and just get on with life. AF hasn't shown up yet but I'm expecting it any day now because I'm spotting again but more now ( i need a pantyliner).
I was speaking to Mia Dolan the other day and she said to stop trying to make a baby and just to make love instead. So am going to give that a go instead of all the obsessing, it's doing my mental state no good at all lol.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope af doesnt come for you skairdy, and I hope you have a lovely relaxing time with your OH and come back soon

baby dust
xxxx

Dee I know it sounds crass but that's what we did - decided to put it all to the background whilst we sorted out the rest of our life, weight, jobs etc and wouldnt you know it it all fell into place....... I hope that happens for you x x x x x

Might be best hun, you know what they say, the time you dont think about TTC is the time you fall pregnant!! good luck hunny and take care - hope to see you in First Tri soon telling us all you have got your long-awaited BFP!!!

:hug: mwah :hug:

enjoy the break hunni and come back soon xx

take care of you :hug: :hug:

Take good care of yourselves and come back when things have calmed down a bit. We'll miss you :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: have a nice break hun, and hope you get your BFP soon :hug: :hug:

Good luck with everything and enjoy your break, fingers crossed your bfp is just around the corner :D Take care, hope you're back soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xx

Sending you lots of future baby blessings hun :wink: :hug:

I was kinda thinking I was gonna do the same thing. The forum is so great and I do not want to miss a BFP but it does keep it so heavy on your mind...hope to see you soon with a bean in the tummy!

Hope you come back with a BFP really soon Skairdy, I totally understand where you are coming from even only after 4 months. Take care xxx

Sorry to see you won't be here for a bit, enjoy your time off and hope you relax and get your BFP soon :hug:

i understand too, look forward to hearing from you soon with that BFP though, promise you'll let us know xx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Take care darling and we hope to have you back here announcing your BFP soon

Oh wow 2 pages of replies :shock: Thanks so much ladies, your all fab :hug:

It's going to be hard not coming in here but think it's for the best ATM.

Loads of ~*BABYDUST*~ for you all :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back