Taking a break from PF :(

kanga86

Reaction score
I have finally stopped bleeding now since my mmc, but feel really bummed out today! :(

I thought I would be excited to being able to ttc with u all crazy ladies in here, but think reading about all the bfp's is getting me down. Although I am happy for everyone getting their bfp's as all u ladies really deserve it, it is getting harder to deal with.

I have decided to chill out from PF for awhile as it is taking over and I need to concentrate on something other than ttc and babies!

Hopefully I will be back here soon, good luck to everyone and loads of baby dust
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: xx

thats totally understandable, good luck, enjoy yourself and you'll be bumped up before you know it without even trying...at least i hope so. fx for you :hugs::thumbup::party: in the meanwhile xx

good luck in the future... i have all fingers and toes crossed to see you again soon xx

Hope to see you back soon my lovely. Take good care of yourself. :hugs:

x x

All the best Kanga - hopefully you'll be feeling better soon xx

Aww hope to see you soon sweetie. Enjoy your rest time and looking forward to seeing that BFP!! X

Take care Kanga. I am thinking of you.xxx

Good luck hun and all the best for the future xxx

Take care Hun, so sorry to see you leave pf but you need to look after yourself.
:hugs: xxxx

Thank u ladies, u are all so lovely. Making me cry with all ur kind messages, I just need sometime to concentrate on other things. Hopefully I will be feeling a lot better in a few weeks. Xx

Take care Kanga and hope to see you back here when you are ready xxx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back