so i have miscarried 5 times and now have a reason why

exohx123

Reaction score
I have miscarried 5 times in the past year. i have found out why that i have an infection which is being sorted by tablets for a week. finally a solution to why i keep miscarrying they did blood tests and they were all normal. hopefully i will not miscarry again cant wait til this sunday when we can start trying again!!

im so happy. there is hope after all so dont worry. its been a hard time for me at 18 years old i thought id never be able to carry my own baby but i can. good luck!

Last edited:
Glad you got your answers and are getting the right treatment. What infection was it if you don't mind me asking?

Sending super sticky dust your way x

Glad you got your answers and are getting the right treatment. What infection was it if you don't mind me asking?

Sending super sticky dust your way x

to much bad bacteria.. vagionisis however u spell it lol

Oh brilliant they found a simple problem abd can treat it hun, bring on the sticky baby ttc , so pleased for you x

Bacterial vaginoses ? Ive had that and had 3 mcs in 2 years I had no idea I had it its all gone now but I can't seem t get pregnant now :-/ , good luck with next pregnancy x

im in the 2 week period :-( have couple symptoms so praying! hope you get baby soon.

baby dust to you:)x

Good luck hun! My mate had 3 miscarriages all at 8 weeks, they dome tests to see what was causing it and it turned out she had a condition were her blood clotted which was causing her to miscarry. They put her on some tablets and 3 weeks later she found out she was pregnant and now shes 25 weeks. Its amazing what doctors can do these days xx

yeah i have a pelvic xray on 3rd september to check but if im pregnant i cant get it done so ill have to get checked ill do test then ill go docs get bloods done im not a a fan of urine tests not after they messed up last time.. and aw thats good yeah do tors can be good sometimes x baby dust to her

yeah this morning but it was a 20ml sensitive one n im only like 9dpo so came as bfn going to test in couple of days

That's great news you got answer it'll give you some peace of mind. Good luck for the future xx

im going to test with a 10ml one tomorrow morning had a look at other n there was an extremly faint line but not getting hopes up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back