So hubby says...

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
... as we're sat downstairs after dinner, "I've ordered a book from Amazon..." and he goes all coy and smiley. Awww, I start thinking, he's ordered a "Daddy" book, bless him, he IS taking this seriously...

"Oh yeah", I say equally smiley and impressed.

"It's about magic tricks... I saw something on House and thought I'd have a go..."

"Oh..." was my response before "So I'm on PF each night learning about my cervical mucus and ovulation and you're learning magic tricks!" He just burst out laughing and said "I didn't think of it like that!"

MEN! Need I say more...?

x

Last edited:
Magic tricks?!

Guess you don't need to have a child afterall, you already seem to have one lol ;)

Mine is exactly the same except it's mountain bike this, new pc game that :roll:

Tell me about it!

He is going to be in for a big shock one of these days! x

Magic tricks?!

Guess you don't need to have a child afterall, you already seem to have one lol ;)

Mine is exactly the same except it's mountain bike this, new pc game that :roll:

ha ha...we definitely all already have at least 1 child.......mine is far too excited for the new xbox cal of duty game...I hope it doesn't get delivered just as I'm ovulating....:roll: lol

xx

:lol:

In that case I'm another one with already one child lol Men can be so funny sometimes.

mine is far too excited for the new xbox cal of duty game

Is he making you queue at the shop at midnight for it's release though like mine is... :shock:

Last edited:
He he poor old oh's they are so oblivious! Mine doesn't understand cycles etc at all still

i'm in the call of duty widow group - its out tuesday so i will be very lonely for the next month!! xx

i'm in the call of duty widow group

lol!

I wouldn't mind so much if he was nice during his brief periods of not playing, but he's not, he talks to me like i'm the one who just shot him in the head and i have to listent o him ranting about all the "hackers" :roll:

Lol, men are great practice for when you have a kid like aint they lol. If you can handle a man you can defo handle a toddler lol

Maybe he will find the magic trick "get the sperm to fertalise the egg" . I love that trick..... let me know if it works and ill order one for my dh too.... oh and I'm lucky my dh plays no games on compter at all. Woo hoo.....(my last 2 previous boyfriends were computer geeks.....aaahhh bliss

i'm in the call of duty widow group - its out tuesday so i will be very lonely for the next month!! xx

oh god.......and is your OH also incapable of holding a conversation??? I assume they also do on the online battling thing? Many a time I have sat there talking to him and you can say anything and they reply..'hmmmmm'.....example ME - 'darling, the house is on fire..'......OH - 'hmmmmm' lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back