my hubby is such a idiot lol

peach

Reaction score
He works away mon - fri (goes away on a sun eve comes back late fri)

well my ds 1 who is 9 asked if he could play little practical joke on daddy so we decided that he would the pretend cockroach that come in his gross magic set into his suitcase so it would give him a shock lol

well hubby rang me last night to tell me about a problem he had when he got to his hotel.

He was telling me he was unpacking his case and he found a cockroach in the middle of his room floor!!!!! :shock:
So he got a fright lol called in his work pal and the pair of them stood and argued for 10 mins over who was going to touch it to see if it was alive ha ha ha so they eventually came to the conclusion it was dead!!

So off my hubby went to reception wile his work pal watched to see if it "ran away" or incase another one appeared.
He complained to the duty manager about the cockroach in bis room and about how minging it is blaa blaa and how he was going to report the hotel to environmental health ect ect.

The GM came up to the room to investigate and after a short wile they realised it was fake and the GM and my hubby and his pal couldnt figure out where it had came from so the GM was all appoligies and said he would investigate it.

well needles to say when he rang me to tell me about his "ordeal" I couldnt speak for laughing lol :rotfl:

falling on the floor and have literally wet myself laughing lmfao x x x

all the lads down there with him keep calling him roach ha ha ha

he is not gonna live this one down in a hurry lol
even when he went to the bar for a pint tonight the bar manager asked if he wanted a fake cockroach with his pint lol

This is brilliant, really made me chuckle lol

nice one, ha ha ha he aint going to live it down for some time.
i wish i could of seen his face with the pint thing lol x x x

i know i eventually told him the truth then told him he had to get it back as its my sons so he had to find the GM and explain pmsl

0ooooh bet he didnt want to do that, it would of hurt his manlyness so much lol but yet its so funny. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back