So frustrating!

My Mum is really happy about it and my step dad is really excited, I swear everytime he answers the phone he's waiting for me to say I'm pregnant!

The last time my sister threw a temper tantrum at me it was because her new boyfriend didn't get her a very good birthday present and my DP said I could get a pair of boots I liked, the moment we left that shoe shop she was in a complete rage and refused to even speak to us, she saw it as me being spoilt which is something she really wants, the bloody boots were only £20 and I needed them because my old ones were falling apart! I ended up consoling her about how horrible her life was because she didn't get the birthday present she wanted and she didn't even apologise because I don't think she felt she needed to!

I imagine if my sister and I do start talking again she'll be expecting me to extend the olive branch because just like with the boots I've done something to upset her again!

She used to call me selfish when I wouldn't go and make her another coffee in the morning and take it to her in bed because she'd fallen back to sleep and let the other one go cold!

It's the same selfish crap over and over again and I always end up having to be the one to make the peace, I don't think I've got the energy for it anymore and doing it because I've decided to have a baby is just going too far this time.

Wow that's an SA! Sorry about that! As you can probably tell I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do!

Thank you for listening to all my bloody sister drama!

One of my dogs would make funny sounds when he breathed but it was clearly from his nostrils which were a little pinched and he grew out of it on his own, very worrying at first but our vet was lovely, fx it's something simple for your little fella, let me know what your vet says. X

dont mind being a mad family vent at all! good to get it all out rather than brooding on it! :)

vet has prescribed antibiotics as shes concerned it could develop into pneumonia with him being so teensy so will see how he gets on, it may be nothing, but theyre so small they cant see into his nostrils lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back