So frustrated

Beth88

Reaction score
Its nearly 4 weeks now, 4 weeks this friday.. 6th of june i had the tablet thing to help my body expell stuff etc.. And im STILL bleeding, i still have niggling pain and the pregnancy tests are stupidly positive still.. i never had such a strong positive when i first found out!! ah im so annoyed.. i would have been exactly 7 weeks on the dfay that i took the tablet. im just so annoyed, i want to get on with things but i cant because im constantly bleeding and uncomfortable.

:cry: i have another hospital appointment on friday though at 11. sigh.

:hug: :hug: oh hun i feel for you it's not nice is it, lets hope they find out why your still bleeding on friday :hug: :hug:

i hope they manage to find out why ur still bleeding. it must be so annoying. i managed to get on with things better emotionally when the physica :hug: l things sorted themselves out, i hope it stops soon for you.

i wonder if theres still some tissue that hasnt left ur body? could explain why ur hcg is still high too. xx :hug:

well they scanned my last time i went, a week ago today... and she couldnt see anything that would still be left in my uterus making me bleed...

its just so nasty :( i want to stop bleeding and get on with things... grrrr.

:hug: :hug: :hug: I was told that I could bleed up to 4 weeks after the m/c. Let's hope that it stops soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im back now - they did a pregnancy test when i went there, maybe they didnt believe me or whatever, but it came up positive instantly.. Um then they did an internal scan, luckly ol' me.. and they said they CAN'T see anything left in my uterus from the baby or anything.. and they don't know why im still bleeding, and i can apparently get a positive pregnancy test for up to 9 weeks after a miscarriage :shock: :shock: :shock:

So at least i dont have to have a d&c, she said no surgery was needed, thank God. It really annoys me though when they keep suggesting that i "try again" soon as i still might be ovulating right now... seriously, im 20 years old, its most likely on my record that this was an accident as i told all the Doctors and loads of the staff at the hospital because they were so bloody nosey. So why suggest i start trying "again"? Argh!

First of all :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: , second mabe they think it might help to 'start trying again'? some people just don't know what to say and end up saying silly things which realy don't help like what i often get 'oh well you already got 2' i mean OMG if i had 20 i'd still be upset :roll: :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back