So frustrated

SmallPurpleCat

Reaction score
Isla is having her best nights sleep yet. She went down at 8.30pm last night, woke at 3am for a feed, back to sleep at 4am and is still asleep now.

That's all good except I haven't been able to get to sleep since the 3am feed! I am now sitting here waiting for her to wake up for a feed - she's normally awake by now. I know if I fall asleep now and she wakes up in 20 minutes, I'll feel much worse. Hopefully she'll go back down for a couple of hours after a feed.

Why can't I sleep!? So frustrating. Today is going to be a long, long day! :wall2:

Poor you, good news that she's sleeping better. Make sure you try to get a nap in today.

A nap would be lovely but Isla is like George - doesn't sleep too well in the day.

Just an hour during the day - that would be lovely! What does George sleep like at night?

He's not too bad at night - generally 3-4hrs between feeds and it takes about an hour from start to finish so I get 2-3hrs sleep if all's ok. Last night had him in his moses basket on top of the cotbed in his room for the whole night and he was fine.
BUT I've had a cold yesterday and today and this evening G has gotten really snotty so I'm dreading the next 24hrs!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back