So fricking tired but cant sleep

Melly+2

Reaction score
:wall: Must have been the nap i had at 4 pm, im soooo tired but ive been in bed an hour and i just cant seem to sleep. Im at the stage now that im that tired i feel a little sick too :( Eurch someone please talk to me while im up and keep me comapny, my oh isnt the best company atm either, everything he does annoys the crap outa me :roll:

i know how you feel hun, im so tired during the day so sometimes have a nap in the afternoon, but when its time to go to sleep at night i just can't seedm to sleep at all even though im so tired :(

Ive not been so bad lately, its just tonight, my legs just seem to fidget on their own, stupid legs

The worst thing you can do is get annoyed with it. I hate that when you lie there getting more and more peed about not sleeping! Have a hot drink or bath or something just to try and sleep-a-fy yourself then go and try again fluff your pillows up and try and stay calm. :hug: Also I find if I have slept in the day its in my head because everyone says "if you sleep in the day you wont sleep tonight" but its not true your growing a baby it uses up lots of energy. :)

Thatsgood idea, dont fancy a bath or drink but i made myself some smash, nutritional i know :roll: but im hoping it will help. I think its prob just because ive been a bit stressed with everyone today and quite frankly ive been a bit of a cow :oops:

:D Smash is good with butter and milk! Yaaammmy! Now I want some!

Echhh being a bitch is okay your feel better tomorrow. Some days people are just annoying. Least you know you were a moo, so you couldn't of been that bad :)

Haha i like the ways you think hehe, i did get to sleep eventually and slept like a little baby yey :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back