Any advice.....I feel so rotten :(

lisaspoon

Reaction score
Hi Everyone..... sorry I'm gonna have a moan!

I was away at the weekend...and after thinking my sickness was on its way out and not puking for 3 days..... I've come back with a cold. :(
Was at work yesterday and I just got worse and worse and by the time I got home I was all achey, hot, sore throat and fluey..... :( To top it off I I cough too hard it seems to catch the back of my throat and sets off my gag reflex and makes me sick... sick last night and this morning :(

As you can tell I'm not at work today and feeling rather sorry for myself :roll:
The one thing I was worried about was my temperature getting too hot... for bubs sake.... I dont have a themometer here at the moment, but I am planning a trip to boots soon! Does anyone know anything with regards to body temperature and keeping bubs safe????

On a good note I have a date for my scan....... 18th July! :dance: :dance:

hi hun i think there are quite a few nasty viruses about at the moment :( ive been ill for about a week and a half now started with cold and sore throat ive been sick dizzy temperature cough and headaches its really got me down and all you can take is paracetamol :( just try and rest get plenty of fluids and if in pain or high temp take some tablets hope your feeling better soon xxxxxxxxx

Yep there certainly seems to be something in the air lately!!! i was poorly over the weekend, today is the best day i have had since early last week - iwas off work Thurs/Fri i felt shocking and couldnt get out of bed Sunday! I have still got cold and a tickly cough but apart from that i am feeling much better!!!

just chill out hun, relax and get your OH to run about after you ;) :D

take care xx

aww hope you're all feeling better soon !!!! hey quiteone.....your baby is due the day before my birthday haha !!

thanks for all your replies! been in bed snoozing on/off all morning....didnt sleep well at all last night :?

Just want to get better for bubs sake.... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back