Fed up with feeling sick already

Jaidy

Reaction score
Im feeling so gross at the moment the 'all day' sickness has hit me big time, I feel constantly sick, but its like travel sickness if your with me? Im always thirsty too and cant get enough fluids. I really hope this doesnt last too long, its really starting to get me down. I couldnt go in to work this morning I was so worried I would puke on a client or something! I havent actually been sick yet but have come very close to it, those girls who dont get it im SO jealous. Oh well thats my moan over anyway! Hope you lot are all ok xxx

im fine my sickenss has gone now!
oh the joys of pregnancy eh Jade! :D

don't worry ! only 6 more weeks to go lovey!

Oh bless you! I know sympathy doesn't help, and I'm sorry, just keep reminding yourself it won't last forever!

The constant nausea was the one thing that really got me down too, it's just so relentless. The good news is for most people (me included :dance: ) it seems to dissappear as quick as it started around 10-12 weeks.

Get yourself some Original Source Lemon shower gel (Helped me SO much in the morning!) and just keep telling yourself that it's all for the best!

Good Luck xx

My sickness has gone but I just feel over hungry in the morning and think about smoked sausage at night lol !

I still dont know how far I am ( will know next fri ) but I think im alot further than 6 weeks.

JaidyBaby the only thing that really helped me is when the sickness really come on strong I had rich tea biccies and they really helped also yogurt is really helpfull too.

Also if you have a few biscuits before you get out of bed in the morning it might help ease it off :angel:

All the best x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back