So excited!!!

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Some of you may know about our housing problems at the moment as we live in a studio flat!
I'm totally counting my chickens right now but if I can't do that on here where can I??

We've only got a viewing on a swap to a 2 BEDROOMED HOUSE! OMGGGGGG!

It's in a lovely area in the countryside very close to my mums house with some really good (and grammer!) schools around, it'd be an amzing place to bring a LO up.

Downsides is that untill I pass my driving test it'll be a 2 hour commute untill work, but my test is the end of October and if I fail i'm leaving end of Nov. I can do that for a couple of months to get a house!

We've ALSO be offered a viewing on a 1 bedroom place nearer to our house, not idea but better than nothing!!

Dee we've had a second enquiry since this morning! Thing's are so looking up :D:D:D

Don't know when yet, my OH needs to get in touch and sort it all!

ooooh good luck! weve just moved into a smaller 1 bed flat but HATE HATE HATE it! cannot bring up my baby there!! so we are looking around for houses now too! fingers crossed for us both!!!! :D

Dee we've had a second enquiry since this morning! Thing's are so looking up :D:D:D

Don't know when yet, my OH needs to get in touch and sort it all!

I am sooo made up for you hun!!!!!!!!!! Keep me posted!! xxxxx

aww thats excellent hun. hope everything works out well for you xxx

That's great news, hope it all works out! Keep us posted!

That's fantastic news! I'm so excited for you :D fingers & toes crossed! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back