Is it fate??? *update*

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
well as you know (or may not know!) we are currently looking to buy our own house and moved back to in-law's house last week as our lease was up on our rented house!

we keep looking but nothing has really come up in our price range - there was one lovely house, all done up (apart from the garden), exactly where we wanted to buy a house but it was £114,950 - at top end we can only afford £105,000

......WELL......

last night i was looking on the net for houses and THAT very house came up, reduced.....at £104,950!!

i nearly fell off my chair :lol: so im ringing and getting a viewing today!!!!!

:pray: praying this is going to be the one!

:cheer:

http://www.housescape.org.uk/cgi-bin/fu ... P1001708&&

UPDATE!!!!!

got a viewing 5.45pm tomorrow :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I bet you could make an offer and get it a bit cheaper too!

Hope you get it! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope you get it Leanne its a lovely house - would be lovely to raise your princess in!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hope the viewing goes well, put a low offer in then work your way up :D

104 :shock: :shock: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I nealry fell over in shock how many bedrooms? you cant get a flat for that down here even with the price crash:twisted:
Its great news the price has gone down :dance: really hope you get is hunny :pray: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

my fingers are crossed for you, i have a good feeling for you

:hug: :pray:

I would say so!! :cheer:
That is a beautiful house! Good luck!! :pray:

ooh what a lovely looking house! good luck for the viewing hope its as nice inside as out-
wow i think that must be fate!! fingers crossed it is lovely and you can make an offer :)

so exiting leanne that just next to my brother in law they are on st josephs road lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back