So Depressed :(

*sara*

Reaction score
As the title says im just so depressed after my second missed miscarriage this year, Dr has put me on antidepressants, i just cant seem to cope, and my husband says he could'nt go through it again so doesnt want to try again this year. It hurts so much seeing pregnant women and hearing about pregnancy, i feel as though im going mad!! :cry: :cry:

:hug: :hug: So sorry hun, maybe once you've both had some time to heal he'll be more willing to try again :hug: :hug:

Oh hun sorry to hear that. Try not to think about TTCing right now. I know it's easier said than done. I can understand your DH doesn't want to see you hurt again. Have you tried to tell him just how important TTCing is to you? Maybe try and see a counsellor. Mine was invaluable. It made me see that it is okay to grieve and to feel negative thoughts towards pg women or resent talk of babies. I even got cross at nappy adverts! You're not going mad at all. It's part of the grieving process. just see the anti-d's as a crutch. I'm feeling much better now but am not even considering coming off them. They just make life that little bit easier. Feel free to PM me if you wanna talk. I'll try and help. Take care. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back