cant help but feel angry

*lizz*

Reaction score
just found out my deputy manager at work is pregnant.
first of all i don't like her very much as a person anyway as she always seems to rub in how perfect her life is (even if she doesnt mean to do it) to those who have a less than perfect life.
she knows i recently had a miscarriage and is now basically doing the usual and rubbing it in that she's pregnant.
my sister in law is also pregnant, but at least she isnt rubbing it in.
i feel so mad and sick that i almost dont want to go into work. i just sat there crying when i found out she was pregnant. i feel like its too soon and i cant cope. i want to be happy for her, but she's not a very nice person and i'm still so upset after losing my baby.
i dont know how to deal with this!!!
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i felt exaxtly the same a few weeks ago when someone at work announced that they are pregnent. i still cant bring myself to be happy for her. :hug:

Ah love have a :hug: from me. It is awful when you feel that way but you will feel better soon. And you will be pg again soon hopefully. I can totally understand your feelings, I had a mc in Jan and have been TTC ever since with no luck so far. One of my best friends has just found out she is expecting and she only had unprotected sex once and its totally unplanned. I am happy for her as she is pleased but I felt so upset, part of me was really jealous and resentful when she told me. Life is just not fair and thats all there is too it!. Good luck for the future x

Jen79 said:
I felt so upset, part of me was really jealous and resentful when she told me

thats exactly how i feel. and it sucks that some people get pregnant without really trying too!
but yes thats life.
hopefully i will start to feel happy for her soon. i am happy for my sister in law who's pregnant. but i'm just not quite there yet with my deputy manager because of how she acts towards me.

iv never been in your situation but try not to beat yourself up over it. when i was pregnant i really tried to avoid anyone i knew had lost a baby as i knew it must be upsetting, and i wouldve completely understood if they had not been able to feel happy for me. im sure your feelings are natural :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh, honey, I totally understand. I just lost my little one a couple days ago and I'm dreading going back to work b/c there were two of us who announced our pregnancies on the same day and I just don't want to see her - she's due a week and a half after I was.

Your anger is completely natural, and your co-worker sounds like a real cow. Try to focus on yourself and remember that if she behaves that way she's probably a really unhappy person with very few friends, so something tells me you've already got her beat on that one.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Melissa

What your feeling honey is completely natural, I had a miscarriage 9 years ago now and whenever someone I knew announced they were pregnant I use to feel so jealous of them and think "why not me", which use to make me angry as I knew I should be happy for them, but I just couldn't be. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back