So cross with Mamas and Papas

futuremum

Reaction score
Hi!

I am so cross with them!!! Bought a cot from a baby shop and 2 days ago OH broke the mattress base by leaning on it a bit when playing with Thomas. I phoned Mamas and Papas and they told me it is a discontinued model of theirs and therefore that they have stopped making spare parts for this bed. They don't even have a mattress base that fits the cot. The baby shop refuses to refund me so now I am stuck with a cot and no mattress base. Mamas and Papas told me nicely it was none of their responsabilities and to buy a new cot :twisted:

Any advice?

Thanks

My friend had a big dispute with them too.

She bought a travel cot from them and they gave her the wrong sized mattress, she was already away for the weekend why she noticed so she had to use it. She phoned the helpline when she got back and they told her cos she'd used it they would not let her return it.
However, when she went to the shop, the staff were a lot more helpful and took it back to use as a display model. The only thing I can suggest is maybe go to the shop and try and sort it out with them or get a refund.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back