Silver Cross 3D pram system/Mamas and Papas pramette

meandthebump

Reaction score
Hello mums
has anyone got the Silver Cross 3D pram system? It's my current favourite and i was just wondering if anyone already has it and what they think of it? It's very similar to the Mamas and Papas pramette so i am looking at that too.
Thank you :wave:

We had the Silver Cross 3D and really liked it. We also had lots of comments from people when out and about regarding how nice it was!

The only downsides we found were that the shopping basket was hard to use (in common with many prams) and that when we converted it to a pushchair, the clip in buckle thing was a bit difficult to use. My MIL kept trapping her fingers in it!

We've recently upgraded to a stroller but we'll be keeping the 3D for number 2.

Same as Debecca really - I've got the 3D as well and really like it. Easy to use, fits nicely into my car boot, (and I've got a teeny car) and looks good.

I have the silvercross 3D too and am quite happy with it. I did have a problem with the muff and hood not clipping together but John Lewis orderd new parts and its ok now. I agree the basket underneath is terrible though.. really fiddly.

I'm looking at the silver cross 3d too.

I had a look at the mama's and papa's which i liked as can have pushchair rear or forward facing. However the restraints when in pushchair mode are the loose type, which i do not like. Can yu imagine walking thru the supermarket and bubs just sat forward pulling stuff off shelves, i would rather have tight straps, which the silver cross 3d does.

Think i'm going for it. :D

we road tested it but i personally found it a bit on the flimsy side for the price and no better than the cheap buggy i got from toys r us but it did look nice.

I went into a big kiddicare and had a look at it, little push about and personally found it to be realyl nice. didnt experiment getting it up and down but to be honest it seems compact enough to me, and it;s freestanding when you do fold it down. We've got quite a small boot and im sure it will fit fine in that. I dont think i would buy any pram without physically taking a look so would get down to wherever ou can jsut to try it out and check out all the accessories that go with it.

Iv got it in vintage and love its face off ! Carseat fits onto shopping trolleys easy peasy too, bit fidly to get in the car but you get used to it in now time and the whirly wheels at the front are great !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back