Back from doctors

jenna

Reaction score
The test was negative, iv got a blood test on the 29th for hormones levels, thyroid, blood count and diabetes(sp?). Im disapointed but at least somethings beeing done now. He said theyll probably know from them whats going on and take it from there :hug: Ah well...all i have to worry about now is the blood test, im so scared but it has to be done. So iv got about another 3 weeks to wait till i even get the results :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Jenna I'm sorry I had hoped that you would have a lovely surprise when you collected your results.... At least now they are taking you seriously and starting to do some testing for you. :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry you didn't get the news you (and us girlies were praying for you) were hoping for! You so deserve your BFP and it's well overdue!

But like others have said at least they are taking you seriously now and that things are being investigated.

Waiting around for test and test results is so so so frustrating i know :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: But i hope and pray it will all be worth it for you in the end hun and you get your BFP sooner rather than later!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry to hear that - glad something is finally being done for you though. Hope you get some answers soon x x x

Great to hear you're getting things looked at now, then you'll get your BFP real soon, very best wishes Jenna :hug:
bighugwords-1.gif

Aww Jenna sorry it wasn't the news you were hoping for.

Hopefully this is the start of getting it all sorted once and for all :hug:

I am sorry to hear the test was negative. I hope you can feel incouraged by what the doctor has said. Waiting must be so unbearable x

Sorry to hear that but I'm very glad that at last they are going to actually help you and find out what's going on. One more step in the right direction hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

+++

:hug: :hug:, keep positive Jenna I just know you are going to get your BFP soon enough.

:hug:

:hug: :hug:, keep positive Jenna I just know you are going to get your BFP soon enough.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back