So close yet so far....

ema-lou24

Reaction score
well im not sure if any of you know that i got about5 positive HCG test last week followed by negatives.
I went to the hospital and they refused to do a blood test and sent me home with my tail inbetween my legs with a urine infection and he said the cause of that was cos we are "trying" too hard...:wall2:

Well, we went to our own doctor for some answers and they were lovely and took som bloods as there is noway possible to get a positive HCG test and not be preggo...

I got the results today and they were negative, so its looks as tho i am experiencing a chemical pregnancy, in other words a polite way of saying miscarriage...

Although im not experiencing any bleeding which is very odd. My AF was due on sat just past....eveb with the negative tests im still awaiting blood.. (tmi).

This is the closest we have been to a pregnancy in 10months!! we thought this was our month and wouldnt need to go to the follow up IVF appointment, but looks like it just isnt meant to be.

Im going to take some leave from the site and try not to think about the next few days im going to have, i just know its gonna be torture especially cos im working the weekend:wall2:...

But i will pop in now and again and see whos all got there BFP's, good luck everyone, you all deserve it so much xx

Stu also says thank you to everyone for listening xx

Last edited:
A break from the sites probably a good idea, i'm here if you need to talk. Sorry it wasn't better news :hug:

Oh hun!!! Want to send you both my love!! Hope you both are ok!!! Xx x

So sorry hun...thinking of you and hope you're feeling better soon. sending you love and hugs. xxx

i dont really have much more i can add to what ema-louise has said really, just felt i should post up saying something really..

the last 3 months have been what i can on describe as the hardest of my life ever.

Myself and ema both spoke about it yesterday and agreed that its prob best we take some time away from the site ( read as posting our every pee and move lol ) and enjoy just being in love :)

We have agree'd that we will take the next few months as they come... yeah we will test for Ovulation etc but non of this testing before, during and right after her due date because the way i look at it is this...

if we had been just ur normal couple that wernt trying to get pregnant we would have put ema being late down to simply ema being late. the fact that we charted everything so perfectly allowed us to know exactly what and when things wer hapening.. granted its gr8 in that we knew we wer pregant BUT its also got its down sides, one being that we knew we wre pregnant! most people that this hapens to and they have a chemical prob wouldnt even know unless they wer doing what we wer.. ( hope that makes sence to people lol )

anyhooo.. enough from me... im away to work and hopefully i can put a fake smile on and do what needs to be done..
thank you all for your support and advise... i know without it ema would have been a wreck.. and thank you for the help it has given me to ..

I take from this month the pleasure of knowing that even tho i have a low count and our chances are far less than most others WE STILL MANAGED IT :) but it just wasnt to be this time..

night all..

xx

Awe I'm so sorry for both of u,wishing u lots of good luck and happiness for the future xxx

just wanted to say so sorry for your loss and best of luck with trying in future xxx

Guys, I'm so sorry - hope a break does you both good. Thinking of you lots. lots of love xxx

I'm so sorry both, can't imagine what your both going through. Maybe some time away just enjoying each other will do you both the world of good xx

am really sorry hun. thinking off u hope u get there soon xxxxxxx

really sorry to hear this, thinking of you both and wishing you the luck and happiness you deserve xx

So sorry to hear this hun. Thinking of you both and I hope you get lots of rest and that it happens real soon for you both.

Remember we are all here for you both, definately don't stay away to long x

:hug: to the both of you xx
You really are a lovely couple :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back