So angry!

Trying for us to do that whole fresh start thing because we don't want our pasts (well my past tbh, wish I could sell it on the black market) and theres too many destructive personalities around us- but they keep coming bck.

If it wasn't for his job I swear to god I'd immigrate somewhere they wouldn't find us! xxxx

yeah i have a pretty chequered past too. drug addiction + the wrong crowd = total life failure. Had a nervous breakdown at 23 and then met OH who helped me back on my feet. We moved somewhere nice and quiet away from al the people who dragged me down and it couldnt be better until we lost this baby. But onwards and upwards

Last edited:
He's agreed tonight (after a blow out with his sister he wont tel me over) that theres no more contact from now on. He'll exchange pleasentries if they get in touch but thats all..... Feel awful for my poor man =[[ Even though I know it'll be better for us in the future but still......

it must be tough with him away but it sounds like complete distance is the only way forward. How tough for him but I luve that he's stuck by you. You both have that so hold on tight!

To him my little boy is his first child too, might not be biologically related but he has always called my boy his son so when what ws said was said and when he found out about this he flipped, gave them one last chance and they messed up again.

Got a nice little trip away to oxford planned and get to have my man in Uniform for the night without being followed around by some goon whose been ordered to make sure I don't get out of hand ... or say anything I shouldn't to influencial bodies lol!!

is it awful saying I think cutting them out was already the best thing we've ever done..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back