so angry ..

libs

Reaction score
One of my staff came into today to tell me that his gf has had a miscarriage. (I know them outside of work too)They didn't know she was pregnant and as yet don't know how pregnant she was, but have a feeling its a little way on - she ended up having to have transfusions so the poor girl had an horrific weekend.

As they said it really would have been a nightmarish time for them to have a baby, but they're both so upset at it all happening like this. Both their parents have had massive goes at them (they've just graduated and live together so not 15 year olds). I didn't know what to say about their parent's comments. Neither are offering any sympathy, just saying they should have known better. Why would anyone do that? The baby isn't there anymore, so why not just offer support? I had to explain about miscarriages to them, they were too shocked to take anything in at the hospital, but why couldn't their mums have offered a few words of advice and comfort?

Sorry for the rant, but I ended up in tears (I'm v tearful atm) :oops:

Can anyone offer any advice on a website for them to have a look at? Normally they're v private people and I know they'd prefer to have something to look at themselves

Thanks

oh hun

Big hugs to you and your friends what a horrible time for them to go through :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im sorry their parents arent that supportive but its good they have you to talk to hun, just letting them know you are there and thinking of them will help.

Here is a good site i have used its really helpful iv found,

http://www.miscarriageassociation.org.uk/

If i can help anymore please just ask :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111