• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Snuggle

Anna23

Reaction score
hiya hun did you test this morning? i'm bounsing about all excited for you i hope its a bfp :hug: :hug: :cheer:

good luck snuggle :hug: (fwiw i had faint possitives for about a week (OH couldnt see them) and then a neg on a different test and then a possitive on another sort of test!)

Got my fingers crossed for you... good luck

Thank you for the post Anna but I'm afraid its a BFN on both Clearblue and cheapie :( :( :( :(

I'm bawling my eyes out, I'm gutted :( Just waiting for AF now :cry:

Thank you hun, I'm so gutted, I really thought it was my month :(

Fingers crossed for next month, seems so far away :roll:

Snuggle said:
Thank you for the post Anna but I'm afraid its a BFN on both Clearblue and cheapie :( :( :( :(

Snuggle don't cry :hug: :hug: I'm so sorry you got that stupid BFN but the witch is not here yet.... Keep us updated. Love ya xxx

ejjie said:
Snuggle said:

Snuggle don't cry :hug: :hug: I'm so sorry you got that stupid BFN but the witch is not here yet.... Keep us updated. Love ya xxx

Aww thank you hun. At least I get to spend more time here with you girls though :wink: Big hugs xxxx

awww no, it's not over though until AF arrives. :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: its not over till the big hag comes and i'm :pray: she stays away for you

I'm sooo sorry hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: It's still not over yet though babe xxx

try not to be disheartened hun it was only first month besides af hasn't arrived yet :hug:

It was 2nd cycle hun but even that is still early days :hug: :hug:

It is not over till the witch arrives :pray: that she stays away :hug:

Big :hug: :hug: for you Hun.

This is the first chance I've had to come on today but I've been thinking about you.

Still got my fingers crossed for you xx

Thank you hun :hug: :hug: :hug: I'm ok now, was having a silly moment getting upset about it. Have only been trying for 2 months so have plenty of BFNs coming my way before that fab BFP me thinks!! :wink: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back