Snoring!!!

lisanat

Reaction score
My lovely OH decided hed be really nice to me and not only tell me that Ive started snoring but to record it onto his mobile!!!I am horrified :shock: Its so loud!!.Please tell me it stops once youve had the baby cause Im so embarrased.

He reckons its his new ringtone.!!!

xx

What a B*STARD!!! I'd knock his block off then sit on him while he's down.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

you're turning nasty in you last few weeks miracle babe! :rotfl:

hiya, its ricky, hope ya dont mind me posting but i noticed the thread name

NO-ONE can snore like hev can, the amount of sleepless nights i'v had due to hev shaking the walls is unbelievable :shock: the other night she sounded like one of the horns ya have at birthday parties, ya know the ones that unfold when ya blow em :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i'm goona get slapped now :shock:

i shall slap you for her!

i still have the wet tuna fish i slapped miracle babewith earlier!

* budge slaps ricky round the face with a raw wet tuna fish*

there! now behave!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Im sure hev will not mind u telling us all about how loud she snores :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl:
At least Im not the only one who shakes the house!!
xx

hevwithbump said:

NO-ONE can snore like hev can, the amount of sleepless nights i'v had due to hev shaking the walls is unbelievable :shock: the other night she sounded like one of the horns ya have at birthday parties, ya know the ones that unfold when ya blow em :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i'm goona get slapped now :shock:
#

I knew it,,,hev has given you orders to keep her post count up while she is away hasnt she?!?!?! :rotfl:

hevwithbump said:

Are you brave or stupid :shock:

Run away man, run as far and as fast as you can is my advice :rotfl:

that's hilerious!!! I nearly did the same with my OH as he's recently started to snore on a regular bases!!! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back