• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SnappyCat

MrsR

Reaction score
Did you have your 20 week scan today? X how'd it go? X what you having or are you team yellow? X hope all was fantastic

whoohooo im aiting for this one aswell!! And also, how about a bump pic :D

Ahhh thank you, how nice you to think of me!!! I've been on the phone all night since I came home telling everyone the news!!!

I'm soo relieved everything is fine with the twins, both were moving about nicely and one kept covering their face with their hands it was soo sweet. They are measuring spot for the dates as well, it took so forever to do the measurements which was great :lol:

As for the team I had to find out far to nosey not to, I'm delighted and shocked to say we are on team :blue:, 2 boys, can't believe it!!! Really looking forward now to going out and buying 2 little blue outfits :dance:

I have uploaded the scan pics we only got 2 ones of their faces and they may look a bit blurry!!

Attachments

• IMG00055-20100803-2155.jpg
    IMG00055-20100803-2155.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 26
Oh your little boys are gorgous Hun! Well done to you both, glad all is well with them

and you thought you had two girls in there as well! Are they identical twins or individual?

Will be lovely to treat yourself to two little blue outfits, enjoy it!

Aww 2 boys, thats so cute!!! Congratulations sweetheart, glad to hear it went well. xx

Thanks Wilma, Yodabo am on :cloud9: at the moment :lol:

JJMum - I know I did think girls, OH is delighted already talking about teaching them football :roll: They are non identical which is good less risk they have everything of their own!

JJMum - I know I did think girls, OH is delighted already talking about teaching them football :roll: They are non identical which is good less risk they have everything of their own!

Non identical - lovely , you could get one blond and one brown, what hair colour have you and oh got?

Oh yeah I didn't think about that, suppose it is safer with your own bag and fluid etc, do you get one or two placentas?

So exciting to have twins in there

I have found this programme on ladies having twins on the discovery home and health channel, we don't get satalite but have ntl and it's free on channel 275, esp early in the morning, might be interesting for you. One lady went to 42 weeks with twins, she was huge and babies came out 7lb 14 and 7lb 15 oz!!!

Last edited:

Non identical - lovely , you could get one blond and one brown, what hair colour have you and oh got?

Oh yeah I didn't think about that, suppose it is safer with your own bag and fluid etc, do you get one or two placentas?

So exciting to have twins in there

I have found this programme on ladies having twins on the discovery home and health channel, we don't get satalite but have ntl and it's free on channel 275, esp early in the morning, might be interesting for you. One lady went to 42 weeks with twins, she was huge and babies came out 7lb 14 and 7lb 15 oz!!!

I'm brown and he's red so I now have a vision of 2 red haired boys that will be little terrors :lol:

I must have a watch, definitely want these 2 out before Christmas though don't fancy the idea of carrying till 42 weeks :eh:

Aw I am so happy for you x x would you believe after I posted this thread I fell asleep! Woke up about 2am! Doh x have you bought them anything yet? X congrats on your two boys!!!

Ah wow non identical....ahhh I cant wait till they are born SK....ooohhhh soooo exciting!! xx

aw twins, how lovely. Big congratluations to you!! x

Whoop whoop, great news and what lovely piccies xxx

two boys! yeah! non identical is prob abit easier aswell as they wont be treated as one (not by you but by ppl around you) they will be treated as 2 individuals as they dont look exaclly alike!
Its gonna be a handful but they will have so much fun growing up having eachother!
congratz to you and your OH!

( i was thinking this morning that if i had twins i would prefer to have 2 boys) :love: :love:

Aw I am so happy for you x x would you believe after I posted this thread I fell asleep! Woke up about 2am! Doh x have you bought them anything yet? X congrats on your two boys!!!

Thanks Helen, going to buy some little blue outfits at the weekend and then I think I will have to start buying nappies and stuff like that every couple of weeks as I'm sure I'll need plenty :shock:

Glad all is ok with your two little boys - how lovely! Pics are great. Get stocking up on those nappies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back