Snail Trail

jld123

Reaction score
Umm

So my belly has got hairy! Not sure why? and its dark hairs too, and its got to the point where I panic if people want to see my bump because I dont want them to see and be like eeew. what can I do? I shaved it twice (i know i know, it grows back faster and darker) Can I wax? Can I use hair removal cream ? whilst preggie.

I find that wax never works as they are never going in the same direction. and cream just practically cuts it short!.

Don't get me wrong, its no afro down there. Just, i notice and I dont want to.

Any suggestions?

Are you talking about your belly or your lower belly ? I always had a bit of'duvet' hair on my belly but barely visible ,now it's more obvious as hairs are darker ..not nice.Dunno if it's safe to use body hair bleaching product but if you can wait until it's warmer and sunnier ,get your tummy in the sun and those hairs should turn blond ...

I mean like my snail trail, leading up to my belly button. Yeah im going away in april but i really feel unnatractive with it now! Especially as I noticed last night I have no ass anymore. its just practically back fat & i feel the need to do anything to make me feel prettier haha

awwwwwwww dont be silly, its just another lovely thing we can get, it will go away after baby here,

is it all over you belly top etc or just knicker line, im like a jungle down there at mo pmsl talk about let mi self go but i just cant be assed messing about pmsl x

I mean like my snail trail, leading up to my belly button. Yeah im going away in april but i really feel unnatractive with it now! Especially as I noticed last night I have no ass anymore. its just practically back fat & i feel the need to do anything to make me feel prettier haha

aw dont be daft, your figure in this pregnancy going of your pics in bump thread are ace!!! you are prob just avin a off day, take it wil a pinch of sailt it will pass

and yer i no were you mean, you can also get a dark line running up there that will go away when babys here,

i ad a few with first but i thikn i ignored em an the ones that got long plucked em of lol you will be fine chin up x

oh I see what you mean now..I wouldn't shave it,maybe try those mini cold wax strips if it affects your confidence.As to make you feel prettier maybe you could apply a little fake tan (a safe brand) ,always work for me !

Ive got the same thing and actually my entire belly now has fine hairs all over! Luckily i had 2 week holiday in the sun so they bleached and are not noticeable unless youre looking for them but its still annoying knowing theyre there.

I would have thought cream would work though?

And also - i wouldnt worry about back fat too much, i had serious love handles around your stage but they seem to have stretched out with my bump and i feel much better now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back