Snack ideas for 7 month old babies?

Snappykat

Reaction score
My boys are 7 months very soon and I'm looking for some ideas for some snacks for them to eat themselves? I have already given them toast, bits of cheese, the organix crisp things any other ideas?

Biscotti's are good. Bits of fruit like banana, watermelon. x x

Tegan loves rice cakes and bread sticks x

I've got some of the organic snack range from tesco, like cereal bars etc.. Fruit (strawberries is always a winner) breadsticks, crackerbread (I use these for dinner sometimes, he loves it with philidelphia on top) rice cakes and also the odd rusk.

Out n about rice cakes are brilliant at its not messy. We do breadsticks, fruits (any fruit), natural yoghurt

Isla likes madera cake! Lol. Obviously in moderation. Cheerios are meant to be good for learning the pincer grip, twirly pasta another good one.

marley loves avocado (never used to!) cut into wedges, i have to help him as its slippy! i use the organix range, sweetcorn rings, carrot puffs etc, toast, rice cakes, pear wedges, mango wedges, errr.... what else.... , pitta bread with hummous, breadtsicks, grilled chicken goujons.... thats all i can think of for now!!

Here are a few little ideas which I think are a teenie bit different.

Peas! Lovely little treats all poured out on the high chair tray and they are great for developing finger dexterity!

Also sweet potato chips (sliced then put on a baking tray with a tiny bit of oil)

also slice up banana and shake in a sandwich bag with some oatmeal, the oats coat the banana and stop it being so slippery.

Good Luck! xx

Here are a few little ideas which I think are a teenie bit different.

Peas! Lovely little treats all poured out on the high chair tray and they are great for developing finger dexterity!

Also sweet potato chips (sliced then put on a baking tray with a tiny bit of oil)

also slice up banana and shake in a sandwich bag with some oatmeal, the oats coat the banana and stop it being so slippery.

Good Luck! xx

Oooh I like the oatmeal banana idea!

What about Cucumber and carrot sticks, or cheese and apple cubes in a tub

Last edited:
im gunna try the apple & oat idea! lo always gets annoyed cos its so slippy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back