• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

smiles

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
I know its a bit early to ask but when do babies begin to smile?

im sure when jake is sleeping i get a flash of a smile- sometimes when hes awake too. but ppl tell me its wind :(

when did you first notice your babies smile?

Thomas smiled properly at 4 weeks but if you ask me it doesn't matter if it is wind it is still a smile so enjoy it!!!! :hug:

missac said:
Thomas smiled properly at 4 weeks but if you ask me it doesn't matter if it is wind it is still a smile so enjoy it!!!! :hug:

true, i said whether is a proper smile or not its still a preview of how beautiful he will be when he does start smiling :D

Dylan smiled at 7 weeks i was worried he wasn't happy but he smiles more and more though he is stirring in bed and prolly will be crying shortly

You'll know the real smile when it comes its in the eyes aswell as the mouth

tangerinedream said:
missac said:

true, i said whether is a proper smile or not its still a preview of how beautiful he will be when he does start smiling :D

Aaawwww what a beautiful way of replying TD :hug:
Isaac first smiled properly at about 4wks and you do KNOW it's real, their eyes light up differently and you just know they did it because you made them happy :D

millie proper smiled around 3-&-a-half/4 weeks. its lovely- her eyes light up thats when i knew it wasnt just wind. i love it when she smiles especially when she gurgles at the same time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back