Smiling

tiggy

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Can I just ask at what age did your babies first smile at you. Charlie is 3 weeks now and sometimes looks like he is smiling at me but it could be wind lol. Is he to young to smile at 3 weeks? X

Tyler would make 'smiles' then that weren't smiles but just I think him practicing smiles. They got more and now he smiles at us and coos :)

Fin smiled when he was 3.5 weeks and it wasn't a wind smile....it's so wonderful when they start smiling :) xx

Jax was 5 weeks x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Sophie was 3 weeks when she started practising but hasn't done proper smiles yet :)

Kynon was about 6 or 7 weeks but he was a month early, you can tell the difference as their eyes kind of light up but don't with 'windy' practice smiles.

Stanley used to open his mouth wide..more a 'happy face' than a smile, he was 3 weeks...by 5 weeks I got my first proper beaming smile!! Now he even laughs lol I got mad when people said it was wind!! I could see it in his eyes xx

The health visitor said that what we thought was wind was in fact proper smiles at 1 1/2 weeks!! So your def could be!!
xxx

Ooh I can't wait for a proper smile!! B smiles when half asleep but it's not real I don't think. Melts my heart seeing it though!

I think Angel started at just over a month old properly. It was really nice and now she does it when she just hears me or OH without even seeing us, its lovely <3 xx

Ooh thanks everyone maybe he is just starting practising then, I can't wait for the first proper smile I bet it is magical!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back