when are the smiles real?

trixipaws

Reaction score
i love it when my daughter 'smiles' at me, even tho i kno at her age its only wind lol! i cant wait to get a real smile out of her so i kno i'm making her happy. how old are they before they can really smile?

Thomas was four weeks, you know a "real" smile as it lights up their whole face! He has just started smiling if I smile fisrt which is great! He is also a little monkey as he will cry in his cot occasionally and as soon as I go in and look t him he smiles as if to say I won - and he does win as my heart melts!!!

I think stephen really smiled in between 4 and 6 weesk trixipaws, still cute though even though shes farting! :rotfl:

Trix, you ask all the questions that Im thinking lol!

I want Ryan to smile just so I know Im doing alright, for all I know at the minute he could be thinking who the feck is she :rotfl:

Dylan was 7 weeks before he smiled although you could see for a week he was practising. He first smiled at 3.20 am the nicest night feed I have ever had but like M says you know. I was starting to worry D wasn't happy but he is now LOL

Sam was five and a half weeks, and I remember it sooooooo well! Feel your heart MELT....... :hug:

It does make your heart melt - with Debs her smile is huge, but it's mainly in her eyes where you really see it. Makes me so happy and I get to see it every morning when I lift her out of her cot and plenty of times throughout the day too, it's fabulous :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Harrison was about 4 weeks, got his first smile on camera too :)

Nov23rd0610.jpg

I relished the wind smiles & sleep laughter in the first weeks, think L was about 5 weeks when she first smiled for us for a non-windy reason, and as said before - you'll know, the whole face lights up & she'll smile with her eyes as well as her mouth.......its a real heart melter :D

i think about 6 weeks. oh when they start to smile its lovely, and then you want the giggles which are fantastic!

I dunno bout 5 weeks but
2day riley was ROARING with laughter cos i was tickling her
i got it all on video as well
=]]
im gonna put loadsa clips on dvd for her baby box
it was so funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads