• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Smells

bethanyann

Reaction score
Are any of you finding that certain smells are making you feel sick? For the past few days, I haven't been able to walk into my kitchen without heaving. Thanks to my OCD nature, my kitchen is so far beyond clean it's almost unhealthy, but to me at the moment it smells absolutely vile. Like mouldy and stale and urgh just disgusting!!! Every person that comes round, I ask them to go to the kitchen and tell me honestly if it smells, and they all look at me like I'm mad. Lol...is this a preggaz thing? If not, I'm going to have to brush up on my cleaning technique - or just bleech the whole thing from top to bottom!!!!!!

Im the same with the fridge, i certainly have a lovely clean fridge but for some reason i need to hold my breath if i open the door until i close it again otherwise i want to gag! my oh thinks im a loon! lol xxx

ditto! HAHA. I couldnt open the fridge the other night. Also strong smells are making me sick even if they are meant to be nice. I have had to take the batteries out of my sense and spray because everytime it went off i was ill x

I'm smelling all sorts of non-existent things, the most often being strawberries, raw sausagemeat and cat's pee. No-one else can smell these things so my nose is obviously playing tricks on me! Not helping with the sickness....

I'm so glad my sickness has almost passed ( don't want to jinx myself) when it was bad I couldn't stand my fridge, cooker,our air freshner and even found my daughter didn't smell right lol! Touch wood sickness has eased in the last week and I am starting to enjoy smelling things again! It will pass for you just doesn't feel like it ATM! x x x

Yep I can sympathise with the fridge one - to me the fridge smells absolutely disgusting but OH can't smell anything and to top it off it's a brand new fridge! there's not even anything in there that would smell that much. Have to hold my breath every time I open it.
Air fresheners and scented candle which I normally love make me gag, and I keep smelling egg which grosses me out at the best of times. Also today when driving I could smell car smells really strongly which didn't help my newly aquired car sickness.... :puke:

Oh thank god I am not the only one.. I cant open the fridge either.. And I am imagining a smell, I dont know what it is, But its making me feel sick.. I asked Mark to come and see if he could smell anything.. And he said no.. So its either my imagination.. Or it s HIM that smells xD

I couldn't bear certain smells at first and still now and again I'll have to shut kitchen door and open all windows when OH is cooking! x I struggled to walk outside in the beginning because if I smelt something I'd be sick! x not very attractive!

i am exactly the same this morning i had enough of it being a mess so had to empty last weeks potato salad out of the fridge hubby was heaving i just held my breath and got on with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back