Smells

Olive

Reaction score
Anyone repulsed by certain smells? The loo at work is a constant challenge for me but the one thing I can't stand is the man that sits behind me at works sandwiches. Tuna, carrot and red onion - boke!

I'm actually at the stage where I could cry when he gets them out. The smell is rank and unbearable! He's such a nice guy and I avoid him atm because his sandwiches piss me off so much!

Xxxx

I hate opening the fridge! All that mixing of smells drives me insane!
And emptying the bin... OH has to do that lol!

I totally feel your pain! It's pretty much the smell of anything that gets to me, the fridge, cooking smells, supermarkets (i've not been able to go food shopping in over a month - my poor hubbys been having to go). If my OH comes back from work after having something smelly for lunch, like onions on his sandwich, i literally can't go near him! I even just walked past a cafe the other day and the smell from outside made me bork!!! X

I totaly know what you mean, hubbie bought me a sanctuary mum to be set and all i could smell was the plasic in the packaging had to chuck the packaging straight away!! thought I was going to heave!!
xxxx

oh the smell of cooking really turns my stomach..especially red meat cooking :sick:

and to make matters worse i work in a care home and some of the smells are horrific... :sick:

always had a really bad sense of smell so it didn't bother me too much but now, i just want to cry!!

the smell of alcohol hand gel! probalem when u work in a hospital

To be honest, the smell of the girls toilets in work repulse me pregnant or not.. Totally differant story that one though lol.

Smells are not bothering me to much at the moment. Infact the only one that knocked me a lil quesy was the smell of bleach, thats about it though x

Cigarette smoke and deoderant are my 2major up chuck smells along with fatty foods and car exhaust.

Smells are not bothering me to much at the moment. Infact the only one that knocked me a lil quesy was the smell of bleach, thats about it though x

Funny, its the smell of bleach in the female toilets that was making me heave today. It smelt like wet dog for some reason :shock:

theres a kind of plastic horrible writting on my works top, it smells discusting,
no one else can smell it? but everytime i breathe it hits me in the face :(
also. the airfreshner in my car that iv used and loved for months is making me feel sick
and giving me a headache :( x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back