smells......

angiemum2b

Reaction score
I've just found out what the smell is in my kitchen which is making me want to :puke: :puke: everywhere........

My Lemon freshner in my dishwasher!!!!!!!!
I put a new one in on tuesday and i couldn't work out what it was in my kitchen which is making me feel sick...... it's that!!! :roll: :roll:

Has anyone else got a smell that makes them wana throw up ? ? :think:

Or am i weird ??? :|

no i used to feel very ill at the smell of mint so u not weird lol

I haven't felt queezy so smells haven't made me feel sick although I hate the smell of loads of things. Before I evn suspected I might be pregnant my DH's deoderant made me open all the windows and go downstairs! It smelt of really potent insecticide! I bought him a new one! LOL

Coffee is a big no-no which is quite a common one.

The air-con in my car smells bad. Sort of old, musty, cold, stagnant air. Not noticed it b4 and DH can't, so I think that's hormnes too!

Am 12wks now and it's beginning to cal down a bit.

I cant stand the smell of cooking food or any hot smells, makes me wanna :puke: so it means I cant eat any hot foods only cold foods. Im really struggling to find food that I can eat to be honest!

The smell of alcohol and cigarettes is disgusting too!

To be honest everything I smell make me want to :puke:

The only thing that doesn't is lightly scented bubble bath.

Coffee and food smells are the worst.

I was hoping that it would be getting better but it has been extremely bad today, especially this evening as I have just been sick for the first time.

:puke: :puke: :puke:

mr muscle is making me feel bad :puke:
i sprayed it on my cooker n i couldnt do it so had 2 phone my mom :rotfl:
x sophie x

Ha, I love this. Everything makes me want to throw up - the smell of my deodorant, my husband's breath if he's had garlic 24 hours before, people on the train especially those who ate garlic or spices the night before. It's almost like I can smell it coming through their pores! Smells in the kitchen at work - especially if someone is heating soup. Our fridge. the smell of ice on frozen food in the freezer!
Only thing that doesn't is perfume and nice body cream!
S

its more coffee than anything at the moment but its not too bad. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back