Small update!

littlekoala

Reaction score
I've had a rather crazy couple of weeks. Last week, I had an emergency scan to make sure it wasn't an ectopic, as I was having pains in my left side. Everything was fine, and measuring as it should. Then that same week, I started having horrendous sickness, nausea and barely able to eat. I lost almost half a stone that week. Turns out it was probably my husband's stomach bug on top of morning sickness that was making me so poorly. Then this week when I was at work I started bleeding bright red heavily. Cue me panicking and going to a+e, being checked and told it was a possible threatened miscarriage. We had an emergency scan on tuesday and luckily there was a heartbeat flickering away! Phew. On my notes it said I have an area of haemorrhage adjacent to the gestational sac. I was told I might be one of those ladies who sometimes bleed through pregnancy, and eventually it may absorb and disappear. So I'm going to have to be very careful at work and take it easy. Luckily my boss gave me the past few days off to rest up.

So yeah, not the nicest couple of weeks but luckily peanut seems ok :)

I've been put at 6 weeks + 2 days so I'm now due early October xx

Attachments

• peanut.jpg
    peanut.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Glad all is well hunni.

Plenty rest for you but atleast you can rest reassured.

xxxx

So wonderful all is well despite a scary couple of weeks!

Oh no, that does sound like a terrible couple of weeks. Really glad eveything is ok now. You take care of yourself and that little one xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back