small talk

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone help me. Joshua is getting interested in the differences of girls and boys (3 year old). And we want some suggestions what he can call the vagina (hate that word). He says winkle for his, but i said to call it a nonnie, but hubby keeps getting confused and calling it nu nu, which is awful when Joshua is watching teletubbies. lol

Any suggestions, and Dan keep it clean.

i say Fower or Foo, not sure if thats any help tho lol

I say NooNoo but yes I agree it doesnt help with regards to teletubbies!!!
I say Minnie too. How sad am I - all grown up and still can't say vagina (I hate that word too) :x

My little cousin called hers her fairy.... and I had a friend at primary school who refered to hers as a tufty. That last one used to crack me up as it sounded like a squirrel

how about ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm LOVE PUDDING!!! :lol:

how about......

Vorsprung Durch Technik
Dingdangdoo
Petal

I could go on forever but i wont , dont want to offend anyone as i have heard alot of words used to describe it :oops:

Lady Garden is another i have heard of, that one cracks me up tho lol :D

Minky is a word I use instead of minging!! :lol:

I used to call it my front bum when I was little.

My mum used to call mine a tuppence when i was younger so i tell Amy it's tuppy- When she see's her daddy's dangly's i call it a winky!!!

God what are we like!!

:D :D :D

beanie said:
My little cousin called hers her fairy....

Okay until the tooth fairy comes along - explain that one!!! lol

I know, that'd be enought to scare the living daylights out of me :shock: . My cousins also refer to a willy as a tail, which was all very well until the eldeest found out that in the womb we all start with a tail (at the bottom of our back) and she thought it meant we all had willy's. I have to say my favourite so far has to be tuppence, might start referring to mine like that now :D

Me and my four year old just refer to it as 'our bits'.........so much easier than using a name that may make people say 'pardon?' in later years, seems quite a popular one too so people normally know what she's on about if, for example, she says she has sore bits!!

Such a nightmare having to make decisions like this isn't it!!!

at work the girls and I call it a floojar or flangita... but i used to call it fairy when I was little. Fanny was a common one when i grew up lol, im gona call it a finkle-opposite of winkle lol!

This is funny!!

Sami, I nearly spat my drink over the keyboard, we call our baby Minnie, as in Minnie me! :lol:
My DH and I refer to mine as a froof or foo foo and his is a wang!! :lol: :lol:
When I was little my mum used to call it a dinkle, for years I thought that what it was actually called that :oops:

Nicki. :D

Lol i called it my minnie or my Mary when i was little!!!!!!!!! lmao

haha we used to call them foof or diddle for a girl and doof or tiddle for a boy when we were little :D

Hi

thanks for all the names. i laughed at most of them. i cant call it minnie as Joshua loves mickey and minnie mouse, and that might traumatise him for life.

i'm sure that i used to call it a minkey, but it is too much like monkey for my boy.

but this topic has really made me laugh.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back