just need to get this off my chest

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
i just needed to get this off my chest.

my DH is helping his sisters husband with moving his parents to eastbourne, and he went at 3.30 this morning. i am indoors with the boys. liam has started a cold and has bright green boggies (tmi) and needs medicine. i dont want to take liam out because of his cold but if i go i have to take joshua as i cant leave him alone with kieran. kieran is too young to look after joshua. now joshua has hurt his foot and is still not walking properly since he has had his cast off. so i phoned his two sisters and asked if they were near a shop as i need medicine for liam, but they said no, they were just doing a few more things to the house before the parents in law arrived. so i had to take liam in the pram and joshua hobbling along to get liam medicine. he sneezed and cried the whole way there, bringing up blood out of his nose on two sneezes. joshua has fallen over and cut his knee and cant walk, so ive had to take liam out of the pram and put joshua in it. luckily i always take my mei tai with me so i carry liam the rest of the way, buy the medicine and give it to him then have to walk back.

now who thinks that his sisters are well out of order. i am so pi**ed off. and they both have cars, they had better not ask me for a favour for a few weeks.

and to add to it. my sil is getting a dog for christmas and she will expect us to have it here when she goes away. i cant have a dog, we are in a two up two down house. there are five of us living here and a cat. and there is no way on earth that i am letting a dog in our garden to crap where the kids play.

I'm not surprised you are a bit hacked off.

I have to say I think they could and should have helped you.

I hope the boys both get better soon :D

joshua is fine, bought him a dvd but liam is quite wingey and clingey.

Bang out of order!!!

If my friends and/or their baby are ill the FIRST thing I say to them is "Let me know if you need me to do anything for you" be it cleaning their house or picking up medicine or food, it's what you do when friends or family are feeling under the weather. I'd be fuming.

urchin said:
Bang out of order!!!

If my friends and/or their baby are ill the FIRST thing I say to them is "Let me know if you need me to do anything for you" be it cleaning their house or picking up medicine or food, it's what you do when friends or family are feeling under the weather. I'd be fuming.

totally agree
id help u hun

when jon got home, he said that his sister had said that i phoned and said that liam had a bit of a cold, and that she suggested taking him out for a walk. what a pile of crap. hasnt even phoned to see how he is. i am fuming. i said to dh last favour i do for anyone. :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back