broken leg

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
Hi

sorry for another post about this, but i cant seem to get the whole accident of Joshua breaking his leg on the trampoline out of my head. i keep reliving it over and over again.

on the plus side. he is now letting us move him around without screaming. He went in his wheelchair to nursery for an hour today and they have said that he can come to nursery on monday and thursday for rising 5's as there are only 17 children on these days plus they are all nearly 4 or 4 years old and a bit more sensible :lol:

i go back to work on the 3 july and they have agreed to me having monday and thursday morning off (still getting paid) for the last 4 weeks of term so that either me or jon can take joshua to nursery as we cant take Liam, due to insurance purposes.

i just wish that i could get that image of joshua breaking his leg out of my mind and all the pain that he was in and his 'sad' face in hospital before his operation. i think it will haunt me for ages.

sorry to go on. :cry:

Awww... I cant imagine how you must be feeling. (((Hugs)))

Emilia xx

i doubt i can say anything to make you feel better right now but knowing kids, the wee man will have forgotten about that part of it already.
Has he got a kiddies stookie on?
Its horrible to see kids hurt themselves. What kind of trampoline was it?

whats a kiddies stokkie.

it is a 8ft trampoline and netting bought from toys r us. we have now sold it and i cant wait until the pick it up on saturday. the sooner i dont see it in the garden the better.

if a kiddie stokkie is a plaster cast, then he has got a temporary one on for a week then he will go to hospital next tuesday and have another xray and hopefully :pray: it is mending okay and he will have a fibre cast one put on. he has asked for a red and white one for England. or a blue one for Power Ranger blue.

sorry, a stookie is a plaster cast. The poor wee soul,

(((davina))) it must have been awful for you. Hope Joshua i8s soon running around again soon x

aww (((((hugs)))))

he will be running around in no time hun

xxx

Hi Davina just wanted to say i hope Joshua is on the mend soon.

and dont worry too much i broke my wrist badly when i was about 8 and i really cant remember the pain side of it. i can remember how it happened and being in hospital but i mostly remeber how much fun it was having a plaster cast and getting loads of sympathy!

only bad part i remember was having itch under my cast that i couldnt get to :evil: i doubt, being that bit younger, he will remember it much at all in a while.

take care

xxx

God how awful!! I didn't realise he had broken his leg. I'm not surprised you're reliving it. I had hysterics when Zara bumped her arm (enough for her to scream mind) and it really upset me.

Poor little love, hope he feels better soon. Being so young probably means he'll heal really quickly so don't worry too much (if that's possible as a Mum).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back