Small itchy rash on boob!!

Jayjay027

Reaction score
So tonight after getting into bed I noticed my left boob was going mad with itch. Just one spot, under the nipple, like I have to lift my boob up to see that part.
But when I had a look, I noticed a small rash-like mark developing.
Its currently still itchy as hell but I'm afraid to look at it again.

I'm calling the doc tomorrow anyway because of palpitations, so I'll mention this too, but in the meantime, anyone have any ideas about what this could be?? X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

ive been driven mad by itchy painfull boobs im actually starting to think its thrush although dont know how i would get it being pregnant not breastfeeding but thats how it feels...hope you get it sorted hun

Whatever it is, I've had it for a week. DH had to rub cream on it, wasn't my most ladylike moment holding my boobs up for him to rub cream underneath!!

My nips are itchy as hell, but this rash is really annoying xx

Omg its so good to know I'm not alone!! Wtf is goin on with our boobies?!?! X

I think it's just another one of those things. There are so many of 'those things'!!! xx

I have a raised itchy red rash on either side of my hips and on my forearms. No idea what is causing it. Your skin becomes far more sensitive in pregnancy so that is probably why x

Isn't this just such a magical time?? :) x

My boobs have been soo itchy but i think what you are explaining is just a heat rash. Underneith your boobs get hot anyway & the hotter your skin is you get itchy because your blood is warm & then you develope a heat rash. Do you have any sudocream ? that should work :)

xx

Sudocrem's what I've been using, but what I've got isn't a heat rash. I get a heat rash every time I go abroad on holiday so I know what that feels like!! It's apparently normal pregnancy symptoms to get rashes on your boobs, and skin changes in general, wouldn't worry too much xx

It prob isnt anything to worry about. Try the suddocream though like leesey is x

Omg my right nipple has been soo itchy, I literally wanted to chop it off, I just couldn't satisfy the itch! Now they feel all dry and horrible! It's so unattractive, what with my new boob stretch marks! x

I had this back in Tri 1 not too long after I found out I was preggers

XX

ive also had the itches and also my nipples look like theyre forming a crust whcih doesnt look soo attractive xx

I've had itchy boobs too, then I found a bite under one of them...well that explained one boob!!

My boobs are my only actual complaint with pregnancy :) although OH isn;t complaining.

Sometimes when they itch it means they are due to grow again :whistle: sorry.........

I've had itchy boobs too, then I found a bite under one of them...well that explained one boob!!

Was it definitely a bite? I read something yesterday about pregnancy rash that can look like bites but isn't.

My boobs are my only actual complaint with pregnancy :) although OH isn;t complaining.

Sometimes when they itch it means they are due to grow again :whistle: sorry.........

Mine stopped growing/aching a few weeks ago, I was kind of hoping that was it with the growing!! I only have 2 bras that fit!!

Mine stopped for about 4 weeks around 15 - 19 weeks then they growth spurted again and I had to buy brand new bras :roll:

Currently they are a 38G I was an 36F before, they have stopped again now thankfully

It looks like a bite so I assumed it would be, that'll teach me for assuming, I used sudocrem on it and it's going slowly so maybe it's a sore.

Pregnancy is not glamourous in the slightest lol xxx

Mine have been kind of itchy and tingly and still very achy. Is the itchy patch rough? Could be a patch of eczema??

Mine have been kind of itchy and tingly and still very achy. Is the itchy patch rough? Could be a patch of eczema??

No its not rough, but looks like it should be, if that makes sense. Lol.

I also don't think its a heat rash, its not on the crease under my boob so I can't imagine just 1 spot on my boob overheating. X

Ahhh I was wondering what the red spots were on my boobs. I thought I had been bitten a few times, it certainly felt like it...but yeah I get the itchyness and rashes too. Boooo x

Noo! No more growing! 34B and now 36D and some of those are a bit tight! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back