Small feet small pelvis?

clairedoran

Reaction score
I was talking to dh's auntie today, who is a retired nurse (not midwife), we were talking about me having
another section and she looked at my feet and said 'what size feet are you?' I said '5'. She then
said providing the baby was the right way around, unlike last time then I should be able to deliver normally.
I laughed and she said 'small feet often inicate a small pelvis, which could mean a harder labour'!! Size 5 is fine apparently?!!

Anyone heard this? do you think there is any truth in it?

xx

I've heard this too but wasn't sure if its an old wives tale but you've heard it from a nurse then I guess it must be true!

Heh well I don't think I look like I have a huge pelvis from the outside but I have size 8 feet - or at least I did until they I got pregnant and now I appear to be a size 9 :(

I'll let you all know if Oscar shoots out as easy as shelling a pea though :lol:

Mildly said:
I'll let you all know if Oscar shoots out as easy as shelling a pea though :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Just looked at your ticked and noticed you only have 3 weeks until your full term! its going quick!
:hug: :hug: :hug:

lauranjamesnbaby said:
Just looked at your ticked and noticed you only have 3 weeks until your full term! its going quick!
:hug: :hug: :hug:

I know, it's going so quickly! :shock: I'm nowhere near ready lol. I'm sure he'll be late though ;)

LOL I thought 5 was small hahaa obviously I have man feet LOL well Im size 4-5 haha. Good to know my pelvis is nice and big haha!

Cant beleive you only have a few weeks left Mildly!!!!! :D Its so exciting!!!!xxx

nickilubs said:
Cant believe you only have a few weeks left Mildly!!!!! :D Its so exciting!!!!xxx

You're only 9 days behind me Nicki :lol: I think it will really hit me next week when August arrives because then it'll only be one month til D-Day :D

im a size 5 and had no troble getting mine out, my mums a size 3-4 and she had no problems either, me and my brother were small though, i was 6lb 1oz and my brother was 3lb 120z (7 weeks prem)

Mildly said:
nickilubs said:
Cant believe you only have a few weeks left Mildly!!!!! :D Its so exciting!!!!xxx

You're only 9 days behind me Nicki :lol: I think it will really hit me next week when August arrives because then it'll only be one month til D-Day :D

:shock: :shock: :shock: Ooooo shite! When you say it like that then I get worried I couldnt be bothered to work it out hahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back