small bleed

Glad to hear everything went ok at the hosp :) pity about work though, Might be worth speaking to someone and finding out what if any your rights are, if you havent do that all ready, I know your employer has to carry out a assesment in work so possibly being on ur feet all day long is something they need to consider in the report and provide alternatives if possible

ah ive talked and talked, their risk asessment has nothing on it about how many days a week i work or how long im on my feet, just if the work is suitable. gonna go back in tomorrow and talk to my manager when i can as she is ignoring my texts. if im not happy i'll get the doc to sign me off with stress as id rather hang myself than go to work most of the time anyway lol

Aww sorry to hear its so awful, Maybe getting signed off is the best bet and then when you go back you can say you have been told not to spend so long standing and see if that helps, I had to use that on in my job cos they wanted me to do part of my job diff n would a had to be standing for hours in a filing press at the end of the day so i said i couldnt because i was pg and got let off lol

What do ya do if ya dont mind me asking?

im a support worker for a couple of disabled ppl, i have to basically do everything for them and they have a lot of activities and stuff they do every week. like tomorrow will be going out shopping or lunch or something, wandering round for a few hours then back home to do laundry, ironing etc and clean up.

glad all went well at hosp hope it all stops and u get time to relax hun xx

Glad everything ok hun although would defo have a chat about the job!! xx

Oh ok I see how it would be very hard to not be on your feet with a job like that, My mam does some work similar with blind people n had to take months off when she hurt her back,

At the same time im sure as you get on its only going to get harder, Hope you get caught up on some sleep on your day off X

lol the day off is the day i go to college 9.30am til 4.30pm
hence why i was quite happy to call in sick, back in again today and tomorrow and no day off in sight. will have to pin my manager down sometime but hard to do when ya dont see them lol. might end up getting signed off with my back after a bit anyway as its paining me and its starting to make me limp when i walk. cant get comfy lying or sitting lol.

Glad everything went ok with ur appt! Sorry only just caught up on this!

Cam your company bring you on office duties??? I know I've done that for some people x x

Glad it all went well hun and its lovely to see so many names i reconise on here from tri 1. Hope everyones doing ok and bev go on the sick!! Baby is more important than work hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back