Starving!

Sure!

Brown rolls, chicken or tuna with some spinach for iron. :D

Could we have just a bit of Mayo in there too.

Not home made obviously :)

Today I've eaten:

1. Pork and stuffing sarnie
2. Big orange
3. babybel
4. two satusmas
5. 1/4 melon (honeydew)
6. handful of cashew nuts
7. penguin (the chocolate sort)

Mmmmmm now what else do I have lurking in my drawer. I've been right off food for the last 10 weeks but the last couple of days I am so hungry it's unbelievable. Listen to your bodies girls, eat if you need to!!

MattM said:
I know it sounds boring, but you could try eating some brown carbs like brown rice, brown bread or brown pasta. The low GI carb will provide a slow release energy source. Get lots of protein, too. A few chicken and brown rolls would be perfect.

A huge bowl of porridge will be good, too.

During pregnancy your metabolism goes through the roof which is why you feel constantly hungry. You probably crave sweet things as your body is trying to raise its blood sugar levels.

you can't be real.
you're too intelligent :lol:

:lol:

I'm a bit of a book worm and I'm into fitness 'stuff'.

By all means, chuck some mayo in there - as long as the egg whites have been pasteurised during the manufacturing process. Use a small dollop of the full fat stuff. The low fat stuff is full of sugar.

DebbieM said:

:rotfl: I wish my Oh was as bothered he is supposed to be on a low fat diet after his cholesterol level came back high. He thinks that means not having a full pack of Jaffa cakes and having half a pack instead.

Make sure he gets plenty of healthy fats though. Fish oil capsules are good as are almonds and peanut butter (Whole Earth, not SunPat or other ones full of sugar).

He only really needs to cut out saturated fat from processed foods and fatty cuts of meat.

i get too full if i eat which is putting me off eating even though im starving!

I thought id eaten a lot today cos i felt uncomfotably full for most of it but looking back, ive had:

2 bowls of fruit and fibre

1 slice fruit tea bread thing

1 can of soup

1 yogurt

:? oh well at least the baby is growing fine :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members