Slowed Movement at 25 Weeks

Kitten1991

Reaction score
I'm not sure if little one has just moved back and i can't feel her as much but i am panicking as this is my first pregnancy and i have been feeling her move like clockwork at certain times of the day and last night i didn't feel her move when i normally would but when i woke up to visit the toilet i felt her move a little...

Is this something to worry about? or is it just normal?

Sorry i am a little anxious about things.

I wasn't the same one day last week but he's more than made up for it now....if your concerned ring your mw xxx

I'd ring your maternity assessment centre, I did when I didn't feel baby move for 36 hours,my first too (but I had an accident at work) just listening yo him on the doppler at hospital put me at ease, they'd rather you go in and baby be fine than put it off an something be wrong. Xx

Id ring them just to put ur mind at ease i sed to mw the other day cos i hadnt felt movements for a couple hrs zn she sed its more the pattern changing they worry about but i thit it was reduced movements they worried about too xx

Well i am pleased to say from yesterday She seemed to perk back up again and decided to make up for lost time :') I think she was having a move around and i just couldn't feel her :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back