• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

sling wearers!

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
hey ladies
some of u remember me posting a while ago about a friend of mine who had a lil girl and found out she was down syndrome
well my friend and her daughter are having to go to great ormand street hospital twice a week its least an hours jouney away then alot of messing around and she wanted to know wots the best sling to get
her daughter is only 12 weeks old and wweighs 8lb 1 oz so it needs to be quiete protective
i told her u ladys would be able to help

Id go with a Mei Tai like a babyhawk - simple to use from newborn, very protective as it holds baby right up against you and it will last her until her baby is at least 35lbs (normally around 2-3 years old). www.babyhawk.com they are american but the international delivery is only just over £5 which is cheaper than alot of UK companys and their MT's are very very well made plus really funky!

one that is $80 will work out at about £50 when you add the postage on to it. You pay via paypal so paying in dollars isnt a problem. The postage is really quick too. It sounds expensive and yes you can get cheaper ones but the quality isnt usually as good on them which can make them unsafe.

i bought a mei tai off a woman on ebay its FAB!!!!

here is her website:

http://www.chrysaliscarriers.co.uk

there £35 and there really gorgeous!!!

i got this fabric:

pinkpur.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members