sling wearers

I will! I have never had this sort of problem before and I use ebay all the time so I don't know what happens next. I emailed and said I don't think its right that I lose out on postage costs and he hasn't written since :?

You can launch a dispute through paypal and if it doesn;t get sorted then you can claim for the full amount to be reimbursed..

I am going through this process at the min over a breast pump!

I have just bought my first sling and I am sooo happy with it.. it is a wrap one.... 5 meres of fabric that you cross over your body its amazing Logan is so settled now!

id definitely complain skatty, email every day and bug him like mad, set up a dispute in paypal for ur money back cos thats sooo dangerous!!!
stupid man for sellin it to u in the first place grrrr :evil:

Hi skatty

You are entitled to a full refund and seller should really give to extra for the return postage as it is there fault.

if after a certain amount of time they haven't replied to your last email I'd certainly launch a dispute both with ebay (item not as discribed) and with paypal.

also try the ebay discussion board there are lots of expirienced sellers on there that are always happy to help, (they normally have posting ID's so don't worry if they don't seem to have any feedback).

Lyndsey said:
I have just bought my first sling and I am sooo happy with it.. it is a wrap one.... 5 metres of fabric that you cross over your body its amazing Logan is so settled now!

thats the same as my sling it's great isn't it (Igot mine off ebay for £18 plus £4 P+P)

hope you get it sorted soon skatty

xSuzx

Katt that sucks! I would lodge a dispute with both ebay and paypal for a full refund plus the cost of returning the item!

Was that the MT? Try babyhawk hun their international postage is £5 anywhere in the world and their MT's are some of the best i've ever seen.

Katt

This is who I got my wrap from, they are really good and fast delivery (I got mine within a week) and I love that they do different patterns and colours.

xSuzx

Now look what you've made me do lol

after looking at the sellers other slings I've gone and brought another one :rotfl:

My new sling

hubby's gonna tell me off :oops:

xSuzx

I just got a really nice email back from him. I can select any sling in the shop and its going to be posted out to me priority post at no cost and no need to send the sling back. Phew, he has amazing feedback and seems generally sorry so i am sure I was just unlucky.

I am buying another sling as well though, its so addictive isn't it! I have a freedom pouch but it doesn't fit me well so I am getting this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... &rd=1&rd=1

Leorah likes to be able to look out so she'll love this and its nice and warm. She is teething at the mo' and has been in the sling nearly all day so I don't mind paying out as I know we'll get plenty of use out of it.

Suz I have a pattern to make a wrap sling but I thought it may be hard to get on and off. Do you get used to it?

I have that sling Katt :rotfl: Its really warm and snuggly. Thea loves being in it and its really comfortable, easy to breastfeed in too.

Glad you got it sorted what a lovle seller

the wrap is actually really easy ( I was worried it'd be difficult but it wasn't) she includes instructions with the sling and I found a great website complete with picks to show you how.

I wrap my sling round me first (leaving enough room to pur lily in), then put lily in it (you can then alter it to make it looser or tighter if you need too, but as it's stretches slightly I've never had to do that.)

it's really comfy as the straps are wide so no digging in and they don't feel like they'll fall out if you have to bend over.

Plus if lilys tired I put her in facing me then if she goes to sleep I can easily put the shoulder fabric strap over the side of her head to keep it supported.

it is really easy you just have to get used to handling the lenght of fabric

xSuzx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back