Slimming world

Poppy1987

Reaction score
Has anyone done slimming world diet? How much can you loose and is it hard? Thanks x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

Hey I signed up to Slimming World last week. Can't help with how much weight can be lost as yet as I have only had initial weigh in. I don't find it that hard. Easier than Weight Watchers as no point counting and not weighing everything that goes into my mouth lol. As there are so many free foods, which you can eat as much as you want of, there is absolutely no need to be going hungry which can only be a good thing.

If you decide to go that way good luck and feel free to contact me anytime. xx

I done SW for a bit, I didnt sign up to anything just got the info from girl in work who lots masses on it, It was so weird being able to eat sooo much and not feel guilty, its defo d best died i ever tried, gave it up when i got pg cos iv been so sick i just eat what I can no matter what its made of lol

The magazines are very good too lots of nice recepies too and most of them are actually fairly edible, like there homemade chips , yummy i still do them now

I think its best if you are home cooking food though and esp if ya like pasta cos there sooo many pasta dishes that are free on it, I was doing the extra easy rather than red or green so guess it depends on which you think works best for you :)

I di slimming world and lost 4 stone in 10 months. I loved the diet the only down side was I felt I had to prepare alot of lunches and dinners in advance as I struggled with time but definitely worth the effort. I only stopped cos money was tight being pregnant but I shall definitely be back on it after to lose the baby weight. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back