slimming world SYN FREE cake!!!

titch

Reaction score
Cous Cous Cake.

4 oz plain cous cous
2 eggs
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Muller lite yoghurt any flavour to your liking
4 tablespoons of canderel or alternative.

Cover cous cous with boiling water and let it stand for ten minutes. Whilst you are waiting mix two eggs, baking powder, mullerlite yoghurt and sweetener together.

Then add the cous cous to the mixture. Transfer to a microwaveable cake tin and microwave for ten minutes, eat either hot or cold.

Im gonna try it next week :yay:

I might give this a go too.. Thanks lovey x

found syn free pancakes too 1 Egg per pancake
2-3 Teaspoons sweetener (depending on own taste)
3-4 Drops of vanilla essence

First seperate the white from the yolk and put into separate bowls, Whisk the egg white until fluffy and add the sweetener, In the other bowl add the vanilla essence then fold the yolk into the egg white
Heat a frying pan with frylight, add the mix and spread as you would a normal pancake after a few mins flip over (But do be careful they are much more delicate than a regular pancake)

saw some sweetener in aldi for £1 today and didnt buy it :doh: otherwise Id make some now!!

Im making hte cake now :clock: im impatiently waiting for the couscous to absorb the water!

it was yummy, not really as good as real cake...mmmm....
....sorry I got distracted there thinking about cake :roll:

but it was good if youre trying to avoid the temptation. I thought it couldve done with some jam and custard though :blush:

Im rubbish at slimming world so my advice is dont listen to any of my advice anymore!!

:lol: get your skinny behind into my new motivation thread :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back