**Slimming World Support Thread**

Lulabell

Reaction score
So thought I'd start a slimming world support thread...hoping there will be others who will post in here. And it won't be just me talking to myself! ;-)

Week 7 weigh in today and I lost 1.5lbs bringing my total to 1stone 3.5lbs!

Ah well done hun! I'm waiting til after Xmas to rejoin, although I am hoping to have lost a little when I go back. I am still more or less following the plan, so fingers crossed!

That's amazing well done! I've been doing slimming world since May and have lost 2 stone 3 1/2lbs. Have 2lb till target but want to lose a bit more still. Just finding it hard to keep focused on healthy eating when all I want is junk food lol

Wow well done MrsT! I'm worried about when it comes to reaching my target weight...how will I make sure I keep the weight off?xx

Well done guys. I reached target a little while ago and I'm rubbish at maintaining it and fluctuating too much. I'm tempted to change target but it's 7lb less than it is now! Haven't been that weight since before having kids and wondering if it'll even be possible!!!!!!!! But I'm not completely happy with fluctuating above target. I should have thought about it more before choosing a target weight! Anyone got any good advice for maintaining!?!? Xxx

So week 8 weigh in yesterday and I've lost another 2lbs...total now stands at 1 stone 5.5 lbs!

Well done! I weigh in to night. Really hoping for a less as I've been really good! Xxx

So week 8 weigh in yesterday and I've lost another 2lbs...total now stands at 1 stone 5.5 lbs!

That's great! I'm starting slimming world on Tuesday and 2 stone is my goal to lose. When did you start and how long did it take you to lose 1 stone 5.5 lbs?

Well done lulabell! My next weigh in is Saturday and I'm hoping for 2lb loss - 1lb off will be my target weight and 2lb off will be my 2 and 1/2 stone. Trying to be mega good next couple of days!

I've been on slimming world for 8 weeks...so taken 8 weeks to lose 1st 5.5lbs :) 13lbs to go until I get to my target. Started at 12st 11.5lbs and now 11st 6lbs. My goal is 10st 7lbs.xx

Good luck everyone with your weigh ins!xx

A before and after shot so far of my face...left is august this year and right was yesterday...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415262116526.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415262116526.jpg
    447.4 KB · Views: 12
So week 9 weigh in yesterday and I lost 3lbs! Complete shock! Total now stands at 1st 8.5lbs in 9 weeks. Only 10lbs til my target weight. :)

Wow lulabell what a difference already. I've been doing ww but was doing filling and healthy which is really similar to sw I think?
Went a bit off the boil for a while but back on. Lost 17 lb so far. Still another 23lb or so to go. Not sure on final target yet.

Very naughty last night...was completely off plan. Had a works night out. Dreading weigh in on Tuesday... :-S

Well...1.5lbs loss! Total now stands at 1st 10lbs lost! My size 14 trousers are falling down. :)

That's brilliant, especially as you thought you'd had a bad night the night before!
I'm back on the ww wagon and counting points. Have lost 23lb to date and hoping another 3lb before Christmas to take me in to the next stone bracket.
How have your past few weeks gone?

I missed a week weigh in but this week I lost 4.5lbs. Total loss now stands at 2st 0.5lbs. Only 4lbs to target. :) xx

Wow you could be there by Christmas easily! How does sw work when you get to goal? I've probably got another 21lb to go I think but it's coming off well so hopefully won't take long. Was In the next stone bracket this morning first thing so v v pleased :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back