Slight update :)

bearsmummy

Reaction score
I have just had my sweep and i am 1cm dialated :)
I'm guessing this is good and hopefully won't be long till she's here!
Is it normal to have a bloody show after the sweep?
x

No idea if its normal but lets hope she's on her way :)

My phone shall be pinned to my side!!!

Hope it happens sooooooooooon! :D x

Yippee! Yes thats normal I think :) Well good luck, I went into labour properly about 12 hours after I had a sweep last time :) :) :)

Eeeeee! I hope it's the start of something!! I'm having some slight period pains now nothing regular yet but fingers crossed! Xxx

Ooooooooh how exciting x x hope it all goes smoothly and she arrives soon!! Good luck

yeeeaaahhh!!! any dilations a great sign hope they sweeped u good haha. fingers crossed your not waiting to long for your little one xxx

All the best!! Hope this is a sign of things to come!! :) x

Oo sounds promising!! Fingers crossed she's here soon! Xx

Yippeee, I think it is normal to have to have a bloody show after a sweep. Lets hope she's on her way, lots of luck hun xx

Yay!! Goodluck Hun! Won't be to long now and your have your baby :) x x

wow!! soooooooooo exciting!! All the best xx

wow 1cm dilated AND a bloody show.. i think you'll deffo be meeting your little girl soon. sprinkle your labour dust on me please!!!! lol xxxx :dust: good luck!!

:yay: definately, if youre dialated, youre body is def getting ready for your LO to arrive :) So excited for you!!! xx

Show and contractions normal after sweep - if your 1cm it won't be long - good luck hun xxx

Another little update!
My plug has completly come away with blood in!!
Just waiting for things to start now!!
So excited!!
Fingers crossed for me ladies!!!
xxxx

Yes a very good sign!!!!! Oooow I would say def labour soon!! Got any cramps yet?? Best to stay moving around x x x

Yay!!!! Hope your waters go soon!!! Can you feel pressure you have all the right signs hunni x x want a text buddy?? Lol give me a pm if you do I got unlimited texts so will b happy to help x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back